Analog Portable Radios Vertex Standard VX-260 Series
A New Combination of Performance and Value.
The VX-260 Series delivers the ideal combination of features and performance for efficiency, reliability and interoperability.
Non-display radio/ 16 channels/ 1 group/ 2 programmable keys (VX261)
Display radio/ 128 channels/ 8 groups/ 6 programmable keys (VX264)
8 Character alphanumeric display (VX264)
700 mW Internal Speaker
UHF: G6:403-470MHz/UHF: G7:450-520 MHz
CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
Multiple Scan Options
Voice Inversion Encryption (VX-264)
- Enhanced Audio Output
- Excellent Audio performance allows for better message clarity so you can be heard loud and clear in all situations.
- Expanded Interoperability
- The VX-260 series boasts abundant signaling options such as MDC1200®, FleetSync®, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone capabilities, providing seamless integration into a mixed fleet.
- Safety Not Sacrificed
- Emergency alert can be programmed to instantly notify help with a press of a button. Lone Worker is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help. An ideal solution for supervisors to monitor the safety status of radio users working alone. VOX capable with accessory.
- Universal Battery System
- The Universal Battery System for Vertex Standard portable radios takes energy interoperability to a new level by utilizing a single charger base to support multiple radio series when used with designated UNI batteries.